Frontend Web Developer
Frontend Web Developer
Are you ambitious, persistent, and goal-oriented?
Can you visualize designs in HTML/CSS?
Looking to join a team of passionate and dedicated web professionals?
Do you thrive in knowing that MILLIONS of people annually will be experiencing your work?
Position and Duties:
As a Frontend Web Developer, you will be responsible for participating in the development and support of our websites, web applications, mobile applications and other digital products. Our developers work closely with both the Creative and Development teams to fully realize the UI/UX implementation of our award winning designs.
Innovation and excellence are encouraged as a key part of our culture and the diversity of our projects keeps the work engaging, while providing a solid base to grow and improve your craft.
As a Web Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Implement creative solutions within our websites and content management solutions
- Work as a key member of a mixed discipline development team in a fun and positive environment.
- Develop new user facing features to enhance and grow a our client websites
- Evolve an existing web application to take advantage of the latest and best practices.
- Collaborate with back end developers in designing and maintaining our web properties
- Translate UI/UX requirements into lightweight, performant and scalable code.
- Keep abreast of the latest front end technologies and use them to develop new ideas and concepts
- Solid knowledge of CMS content-editing and template based systems
- Three to five years of previous experience
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail in an environment that requires working at a fast pace, with regular evaluation and negotiation of priorities
- Teachable, and a constant learner – reads industry blogs, books, etc., and desires to dive in to learn and shape their role
- Ability to work under pressure proactively and with limited direction, at peak performance
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Client-side scripting and motion graphics implementation
- Understanding and experience creating responsive mobile web
- Strong team player with high energy and a positive attitude
Special consideration will be given to candidates with the following experience:
- iPhone and Android Mobile App Design
- SharePoint Design
Salary based on experience as well as health and 401K benefits.